Physical Therapy Services
After surgery or an illness, getting back on your feet or resuming normal activities is often more than you can handle alone. That's why HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital has a team of skilled professionals to motivate and help rebuild and retrain your body. Our Physical Therapy programs offer:
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- One on one attention in therapy
- Contracts with most major insurance companies
- Individualized treatment plans
- Our goal is to return the patient to their optimal function as quickly as possible, but in a safe and effective time frame.
We offer inpatient and outpatient programs including:
Therapists use a combination of exercise, modalities, functional tasks and education to help decrease your pain, improve function and prevent recurrence for a wide range of issues including orthopedic problems, sports and work injuries, neurological problems, general medical problems, pain syndromes, post-surgical treatments and more.
Additional Specialty Programs
- Athletes Advantage Sports Med
- Aquatic Therapy
- Fall Prevention
- Graston Technique
- Bladder Care and Pelvic Pain
- Vestibular Treatment
- Peripheral Neuropathy
All programs are made up of personalized treatment plans and provide one-on-one attention for effective and targeted healing. Our expert staff consists of highly trained therapists with the skills and expertise to implement a wide number of progressive techniques.
How do I start PT?
- Request a referral for Physical Therapy from your physician
- Call 618-651-2720 to make an appointment to be evaluated by a physical therapist
- During the evaluation, frequency of further visits will be determined.
Outpatient Rehab Services is conveniently located on the first floor in the Medical Office Building.
Call 618-651-2720 for more information.